Not an Intro...

I guess I've been neglecting to make this first post for a while now. its overwhelmong trying to decide what is important to put in your introduction, and what I should just leave out. I feel like a lot of times the intructory post is the defining post of the blog. It kind of dictates the direction in which your future posts are going to go. Thats what I'm afraid of. I don't want to feel limited by what information I have provided in an introduction. and for this reason I am not going to introduce myself. I am just going to jump right into blogging with the eedom to blog about whatever the heck I feel like at the moment. Maybe one day i'll put together an about me post.

But anyways, today I finally got a long over due haircut. I have not had a hair cut since last March, and this picture really does not do the dreadful condition of which my hair was in justice....


It doesn't look so bad in the pic, but it truly did look awful. But low and behold...


I absolutely love it. Its just long enough where I can pull it back if I need to (and I most likely will), but short enough that it is different. I also got side bangs for the first time. I mean they're barely bangs, but I got them long just to like try them out. Anyways, don't want to bore you all. I will try to think of interesting topics to post on. =)

1 comment: